18 Feb Celebrating 25 years of Bioderma’s Sensibio H2O Micellar Water with Limited Edition design bottles!
‘#FemaleEmpowerment #LifeChoices #GirlPower’
These are all hashtags that we have seen before, be it an anniversary of a feminine achievement such as, right to vote, equal pay and opportunities; or just a girls night out.
Well now #SensibioH2O goes right along with them and we will continue to see it as Bioderma launch their Limited Edition range of micellar water bottles. To celebrate the 25th anniversary of SensibioH2O, Bioderma have launched 3 different bottles, all with the same mantra but different designs. This is in aid of female empowerment in regard to respect not only of their skin, but their decisions too.
Bioderma will be following 15 women, who all have inspiring and respectable stories, in an attempt to inspire more women to make decisions based upon their own merit, instead of limiting themselves before they have even begun.
Don’t worry though! The original formula has not changed. You will still be using the same fantastic product that we have all fallen in love with.
The best selling formula reached all of our bathroom shelves for several reasons, and it will be staying there for the same:
- It eliminates 98% of pollution from the artificial surface layer of the skin, meaning a deeper clean to the layers underneath.
- It cleans 78% of metals that find their way onto our skin.
- It cleanses 99% of make-up from the skin, making it especially useful for those of us with sensitive skin.
- It replenishes the skin after the battle of the elements. Changes in temperature increase skins sensitivity, leaving it more vulnerable to cracks and damage.
- Furthermore, sweat creates an acid pH that causes irritation and redness on the skin. Sensibio H2O has a pH of 5.5 which respects the biological cutaneous barrier.
“The water used in Sensibio H2O has been through 9 stages of purification, instead of only 2 stages required by European cosmetic regulation, making the formula free of any pollutants. What’s more, the pH of Sensibio H2O is 5.5, the same as the skin”
– Bioderma Head Product Trainer & Expert.
- Finally, although pollen is not so much of an issue during the winter months, but come summer, we all know a few of us who will be suffering – but our skin suffers too. To prevent this, simply clean your face once in the morning and once in the evening with Sensibio H2O to kill 99% of pollen build up on the skin.
This inspiring new bottles will be available at the standard price of £15.80 from Feelunique, Look Fantastic, Escentual, Boots and Independent Pharmacies.
So come on ladies, lets follow Bioderma’s lead and grab life by the cleanser.